27 August 2009

What do You Get When you Put me and Batman fabric together?

I love doing custom work as it gives me a chance to create things I wouldn't be making in the normal course of my day. I love making bibs and burp cloths, which I can't keep up on these days, but I love the chance to work on new things too. I currently have no fewer than 10 custom qults to work on. I just finished up 2 monogrammed baby quilts for a customer (which I need to get pictures of), and am moving on to the next on my list, a very basic twin size quilt, then I have 2 wedding dress quilts to make - those should be fun!

One of my current custom orders is for a Batman themed quilt for a little guy in Canada. The request is pretty simple - a "simple twin size bed quilt incorporating classic Batman colors, and these 2 fabrics":


Here's the 1st draft of layout:
Gotta love Batman!








No comments:

Post a Comment