30 July 2009

Busy Busy Bees

*Pausing to take a breath* and finally posting to my blog. I think I'm the only one who reads it anyhow.

The past 2 months have been a whirlwind of activity - lots of orders, keeping up with the kids, visiting with family, and on and on. July was a bit slower than May & June in my Etsy shop (both of which were record-selling months for me!) but I don't mind as I've had plenty of other projects to keep me going. Here's one of the latest - a custom bedding set made in all sorts of lovely green, brown and teal fabrics - I love making stuff like this but it is so hard to package it up and ship it off!
I just love the way this turned out - not too shabby me thinks for a quilt designed and made completely with no pattern. The back is pieced too, but I don't have the photos on this PC.

Back to work - doing a show in Holland this weekend with dear Karin of awindowintowhimsy.etsy.com - looking forward to it!



1 comment: