07 January 2010

Happy New Year!

*Breathing a sigh of relief that the 2009 holiday (crazy rush) season is over!* Not that I was in a rush to end the year in general, but the months from August to December are all a blur. Thank you to my wonderful customers who made 2009 such an absolutely fabulous year!!
2010 is already off to a busy start - lots of projects underway. I spent time organizing our laundry room last weekend (which had become little more than a dumping ground for fabric) - sorry, no pictures. You can actually see the floor, the counter, and MAN - I forgot how big that room really is!

This year I plan to tackle lots of UFOs (un-finished objects) that are currently taking up 2 entire bins in my craft room. I have lots of pretty new quilts planned, including at least one or two using the new line of Nicey Jane fabrics from Heather Bailey. (Love love love these fabrics!)



Here are some of the new Wrap It Up Crayon Rolls that I can't seem to make fast enough for my shop - lots more to come as soon as I get a semi-decent day for taking pictures:















No comments:

Post a Comment