09 December 2009

A rather blustery day today

Custom Guitar Crib Quilt
So, it's been a very long time since I've posted, I know. Life just gets in the way of blogging. Here we are TWO weeks from Christmas already...how did that happen?

Life has been very busy for us the past few months. We said a sad farewell to the glorious weather we had in November (seriously, I can't remember having such mild weather in November before - we had several 60 degree days). We celebrated Turkey Day with family up north, traveled across the state to visit my grandparents, and drove home on the last 50 degree day of the year. Last Friday we were (ahem) gifted with 18 inches of snow . . .yes, really, 18 inches. Everyone else around us had between 3 -5".

I've been sewing like crazy. I am happy to say that I hit my goal of 1500 sales before my birthday (which is tomorrow . . . hint . . . hint) and am now trying to complete no fewer than 8 custom quilts before Christmas. Why do I do this every year??

Here are some of the fun things I've finished and shipped out the door recently:

Contemporary "Wave" Quilt Top

Custom Twin Baby Bedding Set

No comments:

Post a Comment