15 October 2009

The Holidays are Coming . . . the Holidays are coming . . .

Do you realize we are barely more than 2 months away from Christmas? Seriously?!?! You have fewer than 70 shopping days left - better get a move on!



Here are some of the fun items I've found lately that I've added to my shopping list -

For Max, the ever-busy, 100% boy (who will be 2 only two weeks before Christmas):
I'm loving this Magic Kingdom Set of wooden toys from dadswoodentoys

and these Dino Adhesive Wall Stickers from lovemaestore look like lots of fun, not to mention they'd go great in his room that I am redoing in a dinosaur theme:


For Katie, the princess of the land, this adorable felt castle cake is definitely on the must haves list


super cute! Back to browsing for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment